CC&Rs - Rules and Guidelines
The goal of the CC&Rs is to protect, preserve, and enhance property values in the community. Most particularly, it is intended by these restrictions to protect the owners of Lots against such improper use of surrounding Lots as will depreciate the value of their property and to preserve the natural beauty of all properties.
The following links provide access the CC&R documents specific to each property unit.
- Units 1, 2, 3 and 4 Columbine Road, Sierra Springs Court, Rose Court, Azalea Circle, Sugar Bush Circle, Lupin Lane, Poppy Road, Buttercup Drive, portions of Penny Royal Drive & Sierra Springs Drive, Begonia Drive, Daisy Circle, Camas Court, Hibiscus Court & Daisy Drive.
- Units 21 - 22 Brodiaea Court, Canchalagua Drive, Edelweiss Way, Five Spot Road, Johnny Tuck Court, Shooting Star Road & Portions of Sierra Springs Drive.
- Unit 23 Portions of Sierra Springs Drive.
- Unit 24 Portions of Sierra Springs Drive.
- Unit 25 Amaryllis Drive & portions of Pennyroyal Drive.
- SlyPark Unit
- Moonflower Unit
- Yarrow Unit
Rules and Guidelines
- Animal Control Rules It is important that members and residents be allowed to enjoy the peace and tranquility within the Association, to live odor free and feel safe from household pets and livestock owned by other members.
- Exterior Property Rules These rules, as with all others, have been adopted to protect the environment as well as the investment, harmony and general welfare of all SSOA members. Fences, structures and painting is included here.
- Election Rules This document provides general guidenance about elections within SSOA.
- Storage Guidelines This document provides information about the Architectural approval process which is required prior to the placement of, or exterior modification (including painting) of any structure on a property.
- Fire Prevention Safety Rules This document provides information about defensible space requirements for all SSOA properties.
- Recreational Areas Rules Sierra Springs Recreational Facilities are for the enjoyment of members and their guests. These rules help outline proper use for the protection and enjoyment of everyone.
- Lodge Generator Rules These rules provide information about the purpose and use of the Lodge backup generator.
- Commercial Activity Rules Commercial Activity, for the purposes of this rule, is defined as activity performed within the boundaries of Sierra Springs Owners Association, that results in pay or profit for an individual.
- SSOA Trailer / RV Area Rules Your SSOA has an area that can be reserved for self contained Trailers and RV's. Contact the Sierra Springs office if you are interested in reserving a site, and need more information about this - length of stay, fees, forms and other types of information.
Please click here for special COVID19 extended rules