NEWS & SPECIAL EVENTS
Saturday Oct 30
At the SSOA LODGE!
Owners & Residents Invited!
Halloween Spooktacular Event!
Honoring our First Responders.
- Trunk or Treat - sign up early! (530) 644-2182. Check out this link for ideas:
- Haunted House - all ages welcome!
- Games - fun for everyone!
- Free Door Prizes worth $100’s
- Family Fun, Pizza, Costumes, Candy.
- Candy - for all costume wearers!
- Tribute to First Responders
Volunteers are needed - please call 530-644-2182 or firstname.lastname@example.org to sign-up.
- Games: Facilitate games for kids ages 2-12. We have all the materials.
- Haunted House. Decorators/helpers to set-up the week prior. Decorators: Inside & Outside the lodge the week prior to the event.
- ‘Actors’ to help interact with visitors. Training provided.
- Candy Donations appreciated
- Parking: Direct folks where to park.
Record a thank You videos to our brave Fire Fighters / First Responder Heroes:
- Please record yourself on you phone or camera thanking and paying tribute to those who served us so well during the Caldor Fire.
- Upload your video to Sierra Springs Video Link - Sierra Springs Video Link
- Or just email your video to:
Videos will be compiled and played at the Spooktacular!
ARE YOU READY?
BE PREPARED FOR WILDFIRE!!
If you missed the Office of Emergency Services Meeting on July 31st about EVACUATION, PREPAREDNESS and RADIO COMMUNICATION then please click on the image below or here to watch the video recording.
LODGE is OPEN!
SSOA Pools are currently closed for the season but the Lodge is available for Members to use or rent.
- An updated 2021 Annual Information Package is now available for downloading.
Defensible Space Self Evaluations for 2021
This is an El Dorado County requirement and applies to all Sierra Springs property owners. The evaluation is due by June 1, 2021.
Refer to this page for more information.
TREE ROUNDS AVAILABLE
All SSOA Owners/Residents - We recently had several trees cut down around the Lodge - so we have an abundance of tree rounds available FREE - first come, first serve - limit 1 cord per family. You MUST first turn in signed:
Please fill out the forms and send to the office (email is best: email@example.com)
Please be safe loading up - no splitting or chainsaws on SSOA property - please take it home!
Thank you in advance for your cooperation!
NOTE: Any persons removing wood without prior approval will be subject to penalties.
Radio use in emergencies:Refer to the Fire Safety page for important information about this topic.
Click here for access to other information about Radio Communications in Emergencies.
Road Maintenance:Tree trimming and weed removal is provided along Association maintained roads throughout the year. During the winter months the immediate removal of snow is performed, as is the sanding of roads to prevent skidding during icy periods.
PG&E TreesIf you have had dead trees cut down by PG&E because of possible danger to power lines but are still waiting for them to be removed, please contact PG&E at 1-800-743-5000 OR you can submit your request for removal on their website. here’s the link to their website
Dues / Collections address
Sacramento Management Company
P.O. Box 214707 Sacramento, CA 95821-0707
Accounting Department contacts:
Dee Ann Freeman